WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent eye brow make-up, where through manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin we create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows. The effects of Microblading last up to 12 months after which the pigment will fade.
• Because every hair on the missing part of your eyebrow is drawn individually, which makes the eyebrows look as natural as possible
• Because you are fed up with filling in your eyebrows with a pencil every day
• Because you want to look natural and put together even when you wake up, relax, on holidays or exercise
• Because the final look is adapted to your hair colour, skin tone and the direction of your eyebrow hair growth
• Because your face will look more youthful and brighter while you will feel more confident
DURABILITY OF MICROBLADING
• The durability of the pigment depends mostly on the skin type and life style (exposure to sun, cosmetic procedures, etc.)
• The results of microblading can last from 1 to 3 years
• A touch-up once a year is recommended to retain the saturation of pigment
• About a month after the procedure, the client comes in for a check-up and a touch-up (included in the price)
THE PROCEDURE AND SAFETY
• First we consult with the client about their wishes and evaluate the condition of eyebrows
• Then some initial drawings are made and corrected until the client is fully satisfied with the results
• We take photographs of the eyebrows and digitally check their symmetry
• We match the colour of the pigment with your hair colour and skin tone
• The procedure takes about 2 hours
• We meet strict hygiene standards in compliance with all relevant legislative requirements
WHAT AFTERCARE IS INVOLVED?
After care for Microblading will be given at your consultation.
Patch test must be done 24/48 hrs prior to your appointment.
The pigment used for the microblading will be also used to patch test. Your technician will scratch the skin on your inner arm with a sterile pin. The pigment will be rubbed on this area to determine whether you are allergic to the pigment.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
We advice all our clients NOT to consume ALCOHOL, ENERGY DRINKS & CAFFEINE FOR 24hrs prior treatment. Brows must be clean and Clients NOT to arrive with brow makeup on.